Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Working on Issue 6


Hard to believe that we are now working on issue 6 of Belle Inspiration Magazine
Perhaps I'm a bit sentimental here, 
but I thought I'd share the covers of the first 5 issues.

September/October
 November/December

January/February

 
 March/April

May/June


I still get so excited when I see them! 
Our biggest issue was the Thanksgiving/Christmas issue that came in at an eye-popping 273 pages.  The others are between 150-170 pages.  

Merci to all the unbelievably talented writers and photographers 
who are part of The Belle Team!




Put a Little Ooh La La in Your Life! 





P.S. I haven't forgotten the promised giveaway - recovering from a tooth infection that knocked me flat for the past week. I never take medications of any kind, and evidently what the dentist gave me did not agree with me at all.  I am not a good patient...


12 comments:

Donna Reyne' said...

Oh Mimi!
Your covers are gorgeous!
I can't believe you've already started the next issue! Wow!
What's the theme?
I can't wait as usual
hugs,
Donna

Blue Creek Home said...

I love the cover of the last issue. I think I must be the only person in blogland who hasn't stood there. : (

Oh yea, the magazine itself was wonderful too!

Love how you lined all of the magazines up - You should frame them.
Rhonda

Eileen said...

Love it! They're all fabulous. :) Feel better soon!!!

Cathy said...

I love every issue, Mimi. They have given me hours of pleasure and I read each issue front to back. Bravo!

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

Oh My Dear Mimi,
Please take care of yourself and feel better soon!

Big hugs,

Betty

Simplement ... said...

Autant de regards, d'idées, d'inspirations pour que la Vie soit jolie ...
Bisous de belle journée
Marie-Ange

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I am so honored to have been a part of the first two dearest....celebrate!!!!!! Hope to see you Saturday my friend, Anita

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I am sure the next issue will be even more fabulous than the last! I am still tickled pink, that I was in your latest issue!
Hugs,
Penny

Rozen van papier said...

You're covers are beautiful, nice with pictures Parisiennes!

Chicago Chic said...

Oh Mimi, I'm a bit sentimental too. How wonderful and brava to you, as well as the to all of the talented contributors. It's such a joy. (hope you are recovered from your tooth infection, how horrible!!)

xo
Rachel

à la parisienne said...

Mimi,

Your online magazine is beautiful and I thoroughly enjoyed the last issue. You and all of your contributors have done an outstanding job!

Mandy

http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Mimi!

I'm so glad we have met through these wonderful blogging pages!

xo

Sonja