Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lots of Blogger Love


I was fortunate to have received these wonderful awards
from three lovely friends.  Each one means so much to me!

jenneuJenny @  Pleasant Places
Jenny’s delightful blog chronicles the adventures of
her family’s European jaunts and day to day life

fairy_blog 
Beautiful photography and romantic vignettes

anne-arnott.blogspot 
Intrepid traveler with a desire to meet new people
and collect postcards from all over the world.

smaller
Jill @ Life After College, a twenty-something
embarking on the journey of life, and
Daisy @ La Petitie Plume, beautiful paperie designs

 Beeutiful Blog Award
Luscious photos and a sweet boutique with a heart

Merci Beaucoup my friends!


Put a Little  Ooh La La in Your Life!

Mimi Bleu

1 comment:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hello Bonjourromance...How kind of you to link up to my blog.. love reading new blogs, and I have found some more lovely ones to read from your links too.