Saturday, September 24, 2011

Special Holiday Catalog

News Update
Belle Inspiration Magazine is planning a special digital Holiday 'catalog' issue.
It will be sent out FREE to all of Belle's subscribers, and in addition to our Holiday issue!

If you have an online or a brick & mortar boutique you won't want to miss this
fantastic opportunity. 

The digital format will allow readers to click right over to your website to see your products.

You'll be pleasantly surprised by the ease and affordability,
contact me HERE for more info. 




Put a Little Ooh La La in Your Life!




5 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

I know that it's going to be beautiful Mimi. XXXX

highheeledlife said...

WOW!! It will be beautiful and inspiring gift to readers and such a fabulous gift to merchants to get their name out. I know I often check boutiques/sites found in the regular issue.

Your post below, great photo!! I can't wait to see it in person...xo HHL

Dawne Boynton Polis said...

Bonjour! I just clicked on your link on an old post on Kristen's Page of Inspiration because I liked what you said to her. It sounded wise and sweet, and I thought, "I have to see who this lady is." And now I see that you are also the publisher of that beautiful magazine I subscribe to and ordered for my friend [ who loves it, too!].
I think I'm going to love this blog of yours, as it has already captivated me by the posts I've seen thus far. Chocolate, Paris, Romance...what's not to love? Count me in!
xx dawne

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

SOUNDS GREAT DEAREST!!!!! How is that BOOK project coming along, the one I submitted my short piece on? ANita

Daisy Reyes said...

Bonjour your Majesty... It all sounds so wonderful and congrats!!! Miss you:) I took a long summer off to spend with my beautiful children, just devoting myself to them:)) It truly was my best summer to date!!! Look so forward to jumping back in the saddle! hugs!!!

Pink wishes,
Daisy
La Petite Plume