Sunday, July 1, 2012

Beauty in the Little Things

Look what I found on my walk home today

This stunning rose vignette lit up the building

 It was perfect

Once again, it was the beauty in the little things.

I realise more and more about those 'little things' now that I'm (uh hum) getting older...
perhaps I'm getting a bit wiser too... well, I can hope anyway!

Hmmm, thinking finding the 'Beauty in the Little Things' would be a
good series to start here on the blog.

What do you think?



Put a Little ooh La La in Your Life!


4 comments:

JESSICA JANE said...

Thank you for your support who has read our article. I'm very happy if you can share our article below

Cara Meredakan Nyeri Encok Secara Alami
Cara Jitu Untuk Menghilangkan Jerawat

prince said...

Nazre Karam Mujh Par Itna Na Kar,
Ki Teri Mohabbat Ke Liye Baagi Ho Jaaun, …. play bazaar Mujhe Itna Na Pila Ishq-E-Jaam Ki, satta king Main Ishq Ke Jahar Ka Aadi Ho Jaaun.

Sattakingin said...

play bazaar

Play bazaar
satta king Tujhe Dekhu To Sara Jaha Rangeen Nazar Aata Hai, Tere Bina Dil Ko Chain Kaha Aata Hai,

omgroupco said...

infra construction info management services
scanning and digitization companies
the info management

institute of logistics and supply chain management
institute for integrated supply chain management
integrated logistics and supply chain management
infra construction company