I asked if you had a love story you’d like to tell,
and I was so happy when so many of you kindly
took the time to share your marvelous stories
Each one was incredible and so much fun to read!
It was impossible to choose a favorite.
So I used the Random Generator to choose a winner.
and spend some time at her delightful blog.
Her wonderful love story is proof of the power of love!
Read on and be inspired!
- Dearest Mimi,
- what an adorable and enticing theme for a post...
- *** TrEs RoMAntIQuE *** My Hubby and I were set up by mutual friends when we both were at college. We both come from the same town and went to the same college some 100 km from home. As customary in Italy we dated for several years before getting engaged
- and eight years after our first date we finally got married.
- Sad note is 2 years after our daughter was born we got legally separated (never divorced though). But luckily enough there is also a bright side to this since our love proved to be very strong and firmly rooted and a few years later we got back together.
- We love each other very much and he's helped me out a lot during the roughest and toughest times in life, last of which my mother's illness and death. Not only is he my true love but also my best friend and so am I to him.
- It might not be the best love story of all but it's so very precious to me and I'm very thankful that your delightful post gave me the opportunity to count it, once again today, among my blessings and share it with you.
- I've enjoyed very much reading all the romantic love stories that have been
- shared so far and will come back again for more.
- Hugs Rita
- I found a few thing on my antiquing adventures
- or even sparkles, two beveled mirror hearts
- and two porcelain votive holders
Rita, please email me from my profile page
with your address and I will send out your package.
Merci beaucoup to everyone!
Put a Little Ooh La La in Your Life!